Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My weekly blog assignment




Christopher Wiliams; I love the way that the object is photographed. It looks like a formal portrait- which is apparently how he intended it to be read.  His work about power, fetishism, and control is fascinating.


Hannah Greely; I thought this image was intriguing because the child looks fearfull; like he is hiding away from the world.


Kenneth Anger, This work is interesting to me because of its use of iconography from popular culture.

3 of my recent works:

This image is interesting to me because of the color and various forms created within the image.

I like that this image has a soft focus, and the ice spray is still apparent. The movement and action is felt through this image.


I really like the angle at which this image was taken because it imparts a lot of energy through the diagonal composition.

1 comment:

  1. Great blogging, Becca. Were you able to locate something that all three artists have in common?

    ReplyDelete